nuffnang ads

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HI

Hey wassup guys.

Hows it going? Im not sure if anyone is still following this blog but I just want to say that my X8 is officially dead. Dead by mean that I’m not gonna do any more modding on the phone. its unusable at this time. The battery is dead. I try resetting the battery using all the methods that are available on the internet but failed. I accept the fate of my phone and that the battery has been around too long. I think its almost 6 years now. N the phone cant handle higher updates as newer updates uses more rom spaces and need higher speed ram. So yeah, I’m giving up on testing custom rom on the device.

My X10 has been dead for a few years now. The experiences with Sony Ericson has falls to term called SUCK. Though Ericsson has done so many wonders with sony’s technology but android has killed them. Sony has improves their devices so greatly that they have been from the lowest brand to the top 5 brand in just a few years. Well im not sure when I’ll be having those monsters but hopefully I can get a hold on one soon. God please.   

For future notice. I’ll just share updates on the android scene. The mainstream and the underground development. A lot has happened in the android world. As you know the pre-dev android version named “L” has just been released under Lollipop name and it does taste sweeter than kitkat. The developers promise better performance and most of the things is unnoticeable to the user eye, so I guess normal user won’t notice much different. You wont notice the major different like when Ice Cream Sandwich updated to Jelly Bean era. In the last few years, android domination to the mobile world has gone from underdog to the bulldog. U just cant say you’ve know it all. New thing are release every hour of the day with the label of android. From smartphone, cameras, watches, glasses, handband even ring. What else I don’t know. Its crazy.

I was a bit lost when I started this blog. There’s tonnes of blog on technologies and I don’t know where do this blog stands out if compare to them. I have spent most of this recent years to study the trend of the market and still I cant decide what to do with this blog. It’s a big commitment but if I want to get this blog somewhere, I have to start from somewhere.

For my subscriber, thank you veru much. This is one of my blog that have the most traffic after my UIQ  blog.


Keep on subscribing. I’ll post new updates later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment