nuffnang ads

Friday, February 25, 2011

remind me of my xperia x1

Taking this helicopter screen shot of my xperia remind me of my xperia x1. If you have been a xperia x1 user before. You might remembered it glory time during the window mobile era. It has the same spec as the htc touch pro but come with a special customised ui from sony Ericsson. The X panel. By pressing the X button, an animation of panel similar to the screen shot above will appear. Since I'm blogging from my xperia x10, i cant make link to some website that related. This just a short sharing of my xperience with my xperia. Thanks for reading. Dojt forget to sunscribe to this blog. Follow me on twitter.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7


i dons seem to have my old screen shot of my xperia x1, well i just add some video down here.




No comments:

Post a Comment