nuffnang ads

Monday, January 10, 2011

i cant connect to my isp login page

Today, while playing with my wifi setting, i decided to connect to the net using an isp wireless provider here at my area. I can connect to the wifi but when opening the browser, it display a message that saying that there is "no connection". I cant even login to my isp login portal webpage.

QBefore this, Wifi work fine. I've tested connecting to a cafe wifi and browsing is a no problem at all. I google the net to see if any android user having the same problem as i am.

So its a universal problem especially for a basic user with no knowledge on networking. The only solution i understand is that, to enable the browser to locate the isp login page is to set a static ip on the wifi setting.

Ive tested myself to set the static ip. But... its a failure. Hehe... i also dont have any experience on this kind of issues. What you think i should do?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment